Rooms and Pricing
Our home is accessible and sits on a single level. The décor is cosy and bright – just like a well-kept home should be.
Room with Ensuit
Each ISOMER resident enjoys a spacious and comfortable rooms with ensuite facilities. Some residents may choose to live in fully self-contained suites, whilst others are happy to share facilities with a neighbour. Married couples can also be accommodated with a double suite and an interconnecting bathroom.
In addition to our private room facilities, residents can also relax in common areas such as our courtyard, or one of our many lounge rooms and reading nooks located throughout our home. All rooms are carpeted and planned on a single level. The interior aesthetic is homely, safe and a great place to live in.
Quality and privacy of rooms
- Well set up large individual rooms with private ensuites
- Ample natural light
- Night lights and sensor lights in ensuites
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Average room size: 22 m2
Meal Cooked Onsite
Furnishings and fittings in rooms
- Good quality carpet and window furnishing and fittings
- Individually controlled heating and cooling in all rooms.
- Bedside locker
- Call bell and pendant
- Over bed table
- Nurse call pendants and wall points in room and ensuite
Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD)
Basic daily fee